Director of Operations
Alpharetta Methodist Church seeks a Director of Operations to join our team of 40+ staff to work collaboratively to lead and resource teams (both paid and volunteer) to support ministry. The Director will be responsible for day-to-day church operations including maintenance, cleanliness and care, project and vendor management, security and safety, and events planning. The Director reports to the Executive Pastor and supervises multiple staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for reaching people for Christ
- Working knowledge of facility maintenance, project and vendor management, contract negotiations, and strategic planning
- A desire to work with staff and volunteers to continually improve operations
- Excellent relational and organizations skills–the ability to work with a wide-variety of people is essential
- Strong analytical, communications (both written and verbal), and project management skills
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Experience working in a church or non-profit ministry is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in staff, program and facilities management with a proven track record of excellence
How to Apply
Please submit a resumé and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary expectations/requirements to be considered.