Associate Director of Student Ministries
Alpharetta First United Methodist Church is seeking a dynamic, team minded leader for ministries to students in middle school, high school, and their families.
The Student Ministry staff is comprised of the Director of Student Ministries and a full-time associate of student ministries, part-time admin coordinator, dedicated adult volunteers, and 150+ active students.
The Associate Director position is one that is desired to be filled by someone with a heart for shepherding, affirming, and encouraging students.
Beyond that, qualified candidates should also possess:
- Solid relationship with Christ and His church
- Commitment to a career in student ministry
- History of working within teams and mentoring students
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, flexible and team-player spirit
- Clear understanding and belief in Wesleyan Theology
- Willingness to live in Alpharetta or surrounding community
Further qualities that could set candidates apart but are not required include:
- Experience with leading worship for students or in other faith environments
- Strong skills and training in social media marketing and strategy
- History of managing projects and/or event planning
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Alpharetta Methodist provides an excellent benefits package including health insurance and retirement plan.
Please send resumé and cover letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.