Join Alpharetta Methodist Women
Our Speaker: Kathleen Edelman
Kathleen is an author, speaker, coach, and communication and temperament expert. Her work has transformed thousands of marriages, families, companies and organizations. Drawing from 25 years in Christian counseling and coaching, Kathleen helps people become the best and most authentic version of themselves.
In addition to sharing information from her first book, “I Said This, You Heard That,” Kathleen will share from her brand new book focused on parenting, “A Grown Up’s Guide to Kids’ Wiring.”
Kathleen’s teaching is life-changing and grounded in scripture. Whether you’re a young parent or in a more mature season of life, Kathleen will give you the tools to:
- Improve relationships with your spouse, children, adult children, grandchildren, co-workers and friends
- Understand how God designed your temperament so you might live more abundantly, authentically and peacefully
Our Venue: Ridges Resort
For the first time ever, we’ll gather at the Ridges Resort on beautiful Lake Chatuge in Young Harris, Georgia! The resort features great food and accommodations; breathtaking mountain and lake views; and opportunities to rent pontoons and kayaks, or hike, shop, or simply sit by the fireplace and relax.
Our Schedule: Time for Renewal, Connection and Communion with God
- Arrive Friday afternoon, Sept. 16
- Depart Sunday noon, Sept. 18
Enjoy three teaching sessions by Kathleen Edelman, and an optional Q & A session with Kathleen on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy small group discussions, worship, free time, relaxation and plenty of laughter!
- 1 person room, king bed = $450
- 2 person room, 2 queen beds = $330
- 4 person room, 2 queen beds = $265